Oops! This website has not been paid for by Lance Nowak, owner and broker of One Rate Real Estate.
- April 13, 2012, Lance agrees (in writing) to have North18, LLC develop his custom website and purchase/manage his domain, onerate-realestate.com and host his website. Website development would commence upon receiving 3rd-party website design (final 3rd-party website design received May 15, 2012). Estimated cost was $2500.
- June 1, 2012, North18, LLC delivers a complete and functional website, allowing Lance to run his business with the backing of a productive website. Lance discloses full satisfaction with his new website.
- June 7, 2012, Invoice 1 sent to Lance for completed website development under budget in the amount of $2330.00. Lance acknowledges the invoice in writing and tells North18, LLC that he doesn't have enough money to pay the full bill. North18, LLC allows Lance to "pay when you can", giving respect for Lance's start-up small business by waiving standard 30-day invoice due date.
- June 1, 2012 through Aug 27, 2012, Lance sends multiple (72) additional website change requests that North18, LLC fulfills/completes even though the first segment of work has not been paid for.
- Aug 15, 2012, North18, LLC receives agreement (in writing) from Lance to purchase/manage second domain name, oneratesells.com and direct all traffic from onerate-realestate.com to this new domain. North18, LLC completes this new work request before the end of the day, Aug 15, 2012.
- Sept 20, 2012, North18, LLC abruptly receives hostile and threatening demands for "control" of both domains, threatening to sue both North18, LLC and its owner if they don't comply. Lance reveals that he will not pay the balance due for the product delivered and will move his domains to a different hosting service when he receives the domains into his control. 105 days past due, North18, LLC decomissions both domains and sends invoices 1 & invoice 2 ($450.00) along with a statement to Lance that he will receive his website and domains once payment is made in full.
- Sept 21, 2012, Lance purchases domain, oneratesells.net from GoDaddy.com and launches new website with iHouse Elite, virtually wasting no time to move on (with less than 12 hours of down time) and ignores North18, LLC's invoice(s) for the past due amount.
- Oct 15, 2012, Lance sues North18, LLC in Milwaukee County small claims court for tort damage of personal injury against One Rate Real Estate in the amount of $5000 for decommissioning his website that he didn't pay for.
- Oct 22, 2012, North18, LLC sends invoices 1, 2 and a 3rd invoice to cover court costs. Lance returns with more insults and hostile threats towards North18, LLC and its owner.
- Nov 12, 2012, North18, LLC files a counter-claim lawsuit against Lance to collect what is owed. By filing this counter claim, North18 sends copies of all 3 invoices to Lance and files all 3 invoices with the County as public legal documents in the case.
- Jan 10, 2013, One week before the small claims court date appearance that Lance initiated, Lance attempts to cajole (in writing) North18, LLC into dropping the counter-claim filesuit by offering $1000.
- Jan 17, 2013, Lance Nowak lies to the Milwaukee County small claims court magistrate during the case hearing by denying that he received any invoices from North18, LLC. The magistrate believes Lance's deceitfulness and the small claims court case is dismissed.
- April 10, 2013, North18, LLC relaunches oneratesells.com with a documented timeline and summary of the history of events that occured between North18, LLC and Lance Nowak.
- May 3, 2013, North18, LLC receives extremely hostile threats from Lance Nowak to remove the website content from oneratesells.com or he will sue North18, LLC again. Not denying any part of the timeline history documented on oneratesells.com, Lance continued with threats to North18, LLC and its owner in that Lance "will probably do worse" than sue North18, LLC and its owner.